2. This article in The Atlantic begins as West Point Professor Who Contemplated a Coup and goes pretty immediately to cloacas, which are helpfully defined as a kind of animal orifice.
3. Lovely Miri is writing at Everyday Feminism with an article on setting boundaries with your therapist.
4. Two religions are having marriage crises, with two single women for every single man.
5. Stephanie rounds up writing on improving the ‘diversity panel’ at conferences.
8. How does anorexia impact the internal experience of being in your body?